Customers have said they loved Sarah’s ability to work with children, her final images, and her professionalism: “From scheduling, to her advice with styling, the specific location and making sure everything was easy on a hectic day. She was always kind and helpful from the beginning of the process until the end. Sarah was so patient and kind to my twins, especially when my daughter was less than cooperative during the session. However, the pictures are beautiful and you’d never know we had a tantrumming 5 year old subject. My family and I will treasure these photos forever! ” – Bethany
- “Great family photos, Sarah understood how to work with a very active baby.” – Lisa
- “She was low-key and easy to work with. She was so great with our 2 year old and was able to get photos that we will treasure forever!” – Amie
- “Friendly, scoped out a good location, and worked quickly and well with my fussy kids!” – Rachel
- “Sarah was extremely flexible, patient, and accommodating throughout our session together.” – Kailyn
- “She helped us into a relaxed mood, and to look natural. We are very happy with her work.” – Janek
- “She was accommodating about the weather and the timing. She also scouted the location beforehand, which we found helpful! Sarah’s pre-emails were extremely helpful and prepared us for everything. If I hadn’t read those, I probably wouldn’t have gotten my nails done or cleaned my ring, two very necessary parts of our session.” – Rebekka
- “You were so patient with everybody. It was great.” The best part of the experience was “the way you gently guided us through the session. You were open to suggestions but then tweaked things to improve the images, which was awesome because we felt comfortable asking for what we wanted but also received the benefit of your professional expertise.” – Dana
Sign up for Monthly Updates!
Along with my session blog posts with my latest work, you’ll get notifications of monthly blog posts with ideas, tips and tricks, and more! 1 single email per month.